mum´s birthday.

2/1/11

hi lovely friends! Like i promissed a month ago, i´m writing in english too. how are you today? this weather makes me feel sick. Spring is on the way and i couldn´t be more excited.

Today is my mum´s birthday so i´m comming back to my kitchen! i´m cooking my mum´s birthday cake. i´ll post the recipe!

Olá! Como tinha prometido à cerca de um mês atrás vou passar também a escrever em inglês, será mais acessível a todos. Como se sentem hoje? Estou cansada do tempo mas bastante animada com o facto de a Primavera estar a caminho!

Hoje é o aniversário da minha mãe, por isso, estou de volta à cozinha para cozinhar o seu bolo de aniversário, depois coloco aqui a receita!


Love this colors!
I´m working hard on university again in order to improve my grades.
On friday i´m going to Alentejo, my county house. I´m taking a lot of photopraphs! Unfortunately, i´ll be studying most of the time, but it´s ok.

Como já sabem adoro estas cores!
Voltei ao estudo intensivo, quero melhorar algumas notas.
Na sexta-feira vou até ao Alentejo, onde tenho a minha casinha de campo! Tentarei tirar muitas fotografias. Infelizmente, terei de passar a maioria do tempo a estudar.

i´ll be back soon with sweet news! Have a wonderful week.
Estarei de volta em breve com novidades doces! Tenham uma óptima semana.

1 comment

  1. Bom estudos estou aqui à espera da receita e foto do bolinho :)

    Bjs

    Rosário

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

Disclaimer

All photos in this blog are my original copyrighted photographs, unless otherwise noted and correctly linked. If you want to use them please email me before. Thank you.
© raspberry essence . Design by FCD.