wednesday inspirations

2/23/11

today i feel really tired. i arrived home a few minutes ago and i just tought "i need some inspiration, something that makes me feel relaxed". don´t we feel this way sometimes? here we are. sunday morning i sat at my desk and let my color pencil draw for me. this was the result.


Hoje sinto-me cansada. Cheguei a casa apenas às uns minutos atrás e pensei "hoje apetece-me algo inspirador que me faça relaxar". Não se sentem assim às vezes? No domingo passado, sentei-me na minha secretária e deixei que os meus lápis de cor (que tenho desde os 11 anos) me guiassem. Este foi o resultado.


soft colors, like always...




cores claras como sempre...



(sorry about the mistake is should be written "essence" instead of "essensse")

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

Disclaimer

All photos in this blog are my original copyrighted photographs, unless otherwise noted and correctly linked. If you want to use them please email me before. Thank you.
© raspberry essence . Design by FCD.