my etsy & lovely places turned into vintage tones by Laura Evans

4/16/11

Hello, how are you feeling sweet friends? here we are, this time with miss Laura Evans, a wonderful photographer...her way of shooting, as she said, is unique! and she is really good writer too, i always love her posts...she writes about so many different issues, but everytime i read them i stay thoughtful. so if you want to know a little bit more about her world and her talent you can visit her blog here, her etsy shop here & here.


olá! como estão? aqui estamos nós, desta vez com a miss Laura Evans, uma fotógrafa maravilhosa...com uma forma de fotografar única, como ela própria diz! é também uma excelente escritora, adoro sempre os seus posts, escreve sempre assuntos tão diferentes, mas no final deixa-me sempre pensativa. por isso, se quiserem saber um pouco mais sobre o seu mundo e talento visitem o seu blog aqui, a sua etsy shop aqui & aqui.


When did your passion about photography start?

i guess when i was 17 though i've always loved art ... i started taking photos & whilst i've done other things along the way i've always come back to it. Now it's the only thing i want to do!


What inspires you in your photography is:

i'm inspired by everything that's going on around me ... people & places, random objects, nature & the things we see every day.


What do you most love shooting?

i go through phases ... the seasons change & i love the new life that's forming around me, sometimes i'll go through a macro phase or i'll be inspired by random objects around my home. I'm really not sure i have a favourite though when my son arrives i may just change my mind on that one!


Define your photography in three words.

eclectic, unique, me
 thank you so much Laura!

2 comments

  1. olá :)
    convido-a a visitar o meu blog de bijuteria/artesanato:

    www.atelierizzy.blogspot.com
    obrigada

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep this going please, great job!

    My website; acia ultra review

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

Disclaimer

All photos in this blog are my original copyrighted photographs, unless otherwise noted and correctly linked. If you want to use them please email me before. Thank you.
© raspberry essence . Design by FCD.