My 2014 Diary

12/4/13

Este ano estava decidida a encontrar uma agenda que me enchesse as medida de tão original para me acompanhar nas aventuras de  2014!
E assim foi, encontrei-a na Girly Things!
Adoro-a e já só quero que chegue 2014!

***
This year I promised myself that I would find a very special Diary for 2014 to note all my photo shoots and adventures!
It was love at first sight with this Girly Things Diary.
I´m so in LOVE with it and I´m so excited for 2014 to come!

Much love,

Sílvia.

2 comments

  1. E que óptima escolha! É mesmo gira! *

    ReplyDelete
  2. Também tenho uma, versão "She believed she could, so she did". São lindas! :)

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

Disclaimer

All photos in this blog are my original copyrighted photographs, unless otherwise noted and correctly linked. If you want to use them please email me before. Thank you.
© raspberry essence . Design by FCD.