Early Morning around Lisbon

7/31/17

Last week was super crazy, but I cannot feel more grateful to have such amazing clients! One of last week´s shoots started with the sunrise. I must admit that I really loved the experience (again) of shooting with silence, beautiful light and in empty streets! It's a kind of magic moment. We are super fresh and everything around us is still so quiet. I took some photos of my beautiful Lisbon (yes, again, I never get tired of it!) too. Let yourself inspire by #lisbonlight!

I hope you loved today´s post! 

Amazing things going on in my instagram! Go and check it out!

Much love,

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

Disclaimer

All photos in this blog are my original copyrighted photographs, unless otherwise noted and correctly linked. If you want to use them please email me before. Thank you.
© raspberry essence . Design by FCD.