Friday Tips #14

10/13/17

Good morning lovelies ❤ Today I´m sharing with you some of my favorite articles from the last two weeks. I think these are important topics, specially the first one. 

The Do's And Don'ts Of Navigating Unpaid Internships: What you have to take in consideration to make your decision. First you and your goals. Never forget about this and don´t feel bad if you have to say No. Read the article here.

Lisa Messenger´s Secrets for nailing Your Purpose: This is no secret that I´m a fan of this girl. I love the way she talks about life without judging. Encouraging people, no matter their past, their mistakes, their age or economic condition. There´s always a way to make things work. I read almost all of her books and never got disappointed about her words. She speaks from the hart and most important her words are genuine and true. She doesn´t care to seem perfect or have a perfect life, she embraces her path with the good and bad side, like a real and normal person. I loved this "interview" she gave, read it here.

A minha vida dava um livro: this a new instagram account I have about some of my favorite books, not just for us adults but also for kids. Yes, I still love to read these kids books and nowadays I real all of them with my nephews. So if you´re a fan of books you can join me here.

A trip to Egypt: I love to follow Lauren Bullen trips. She and her boyfriend travel the world most of the time and are a huge inspiration! But what I most love is their honest posts about their trips. Like she said, "behind a beautiful picture there´s not always a happy story". I got impressed with her last post about Egypt but in a negative way. Egypt really seems beautiful, but there are a few BUTS along the way. I found her post very interesting, maybe you´ll too, read it here

I hope you loved today´s post! 

Amazing things going on in my instagram! Go and check it out!

Much love,

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

Disclaimer

All photos in this blog are my original copyrighted photographs, unless otherwise noted and correctly linked. If you want to use them please email me before. Thank you.
© raspberry essence . Design by FCD.